Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My PLN

 



PLN
I have been think about my PLN for some time, however my father calls it a "sphere of influence." My PLN has actually be coming along for many years now, and I didn't even know it. A teacher of mine from high school that I stay in close contact with named Mrs. Sherlin. Mrs. Sherlin has been and will always be a guiding force through out my teaching career. A dear friend of mine, Erin Knowles, who has recently begun her teaching career, is also a great help at not only getting through the tough classes I am currently taking, but also preparing more the job hunt as well. I have also started following several of the mentors and teachers that e have learned about in the class on Twitter, such as: Travis Allen, Lagwitches, Gary Hayes, Scott McLeod, Michael Wesh, and Paige Ellis just to name a few. I am also following sites like Reading Rockets as I understand the importance of staying up to date with the types of information that only these sites can provide. My PLN will be an ongoing and integral part of my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment